6th July 2015
A fantastic position has become available for a highly motivated Network Engineer based at our Essex Head Office and working on projects throughout the UK.
Experience/technical knowledge and exposure to some or all of the following: routing and switching, security, wireless and or data centre knowledge.
Skills/ Specific Experience required:
- Knowledge of internal Wi-Fi enterprise class WLAN
- Awareness of Internet Protocol concepts and experience of configuring networks.
- Installing/configuring/troubleshooting enterprise switching infrastructures
- Installing/configuring/troubleshooting enterprise wireless infrastructures in any of the following (Motorola, Ruckus, Aruba, Cisco etc.)
- Configuring/troubleshooting routers
- A good general knowledge of IT
- Practical problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiasm, reliability and a strong team player
- Ability to prioritise work and respond to urgent support issues
- Liaising directly with customers and partners as required
- Salary is negotiable and dependent upon experience.
Essex / East Anglian based
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.comBack